Thursday, June 5, 2014

~:[CH3 - Day 156]:~ Awesomeness to Remember

~:[CH3 - Day 156]:~ Awesomeness to Remember
Today, the yearbook was delivered to my room, as I got first dibs since I loaned them five canopies for their event after school. The last minute changes it made it difficult on a number of people, but ultimately, all the problems went away when you open the pages of this yearbook. It was put together quite nicely and it was very artistic yet to the point.  I am always pleased by the job that our yearbook staff does to assemble such a quality piece and it makes me even prouder to say that I have the yearbook editor in my class! Regardless, most of my day was filled with editing, editing and more editing! However, I finished the video and just am waiting for it all to process before putting it on a CD for the banquet! I always love the feeling of completing something, but of course, there is still work to do, as I am in charge of talking about half of our senior class. I love banquets, I just hate the stress tied to them. By the way, I started my three day restrictions, which pretty much means, I'm limited on my choices of food and drinks all but two days a week. I had SO many cravings today, but ultimately fought them off. I don't get to indulge myself the other two days, but get to treat myself a bit. The first few weeks will be tough, but hopefully, it will get easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment