Monday, December 27, 2021

~:[CH10 - Day 361]:~ Drenched

 
~:[CH10 - Day 361]:~ Drenched

I woke up and worked all morning. As I rolled around, I thought about what I had to do and when morning came, I shot up and got to work. I focused in so much that I forgot what time it was and before I knew it, it was time to head out. I didn't realize what the weather was like outside. I saw the forecast yesterday and thought it wouldn't rain until tomorrow. The rain had already arrived. Of course, it rained the hardest when we arrived to Little Tokyo and looked towards grabbing something to eat before the game. As we stepped off the curb, we both stepped in a puddle of water despite trying to avoid it. Sometimes we are destined for those puddles, but even when we get drenched, we should know that what is awaiting us in the future will come. As we finished up and walked back towards the car, I saw this sign and though about how much truth there is in this. We will have our ups and downs, but know that even in our darkest moments, those great things that await us will be waiting for us. Take your time and don't be afraid of things passing you by. We all work at our own speed, but when it comes down to it, "what is for you, won't go past you." It was cold and the Clippers lost, but I scarfed down a birria taco in the parking lot which warmed me up and tasted so good. Yes, things here and there could have gone better today, but I know that all these trials and tribulations will help me find what is for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment