Thursday, February 16, 2012

~:[Day 47]:~ FORTUNate?

~:[Day 47]:~ FORTUNate?
Anyone want to test this out with me??? HAHA ... JKJK ... anyway, this was my fortunate from my ordered in lunch in Durham. There hasn't been much within walking distance of our hotel, which is quite the bummer, but we have quite an extensive list of places that will deliver to our hotel. Our students are adjusting to the conference and while the reviews are mixed for this conference, I'm sure in the end, they'll find their way to success. They'll just need to focus their energy and stay true to what MUN is about, not winning awards, but representing their positions as best as possible and staying on task, even if it costs them that award. Some groups have learned that it comes at a cost sometimes, but in the end, those were some of the groups I have been the most proud of. BTW, Clippers pull out a good one :) Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment