Monday, February 27, 2012

~:[Day 58]:~ Countdown to New York

~:[Day 58]:~ Countdown to New York
Today was the first of the week and it was a fun-filled one. After being welcomed back as General Wat because of my guest speaking role as Lieutenant General Etumba, we reviewed the successful conference the students had. I am hoping that they learned a lot and will be able to carry that with them to their next conference. Because of the rain, our team did some good work in the weight room. While I would normally make my team run, I figured, a week before three big races, I should think about keeping everyone healthy, especially considering that we'll be missing a group for a few of those races. I hit up Dolphin Bay for some pork over rice and some milk tea boba with egg pudding before heading to Noodle World (formerly Noodle Planet)! One of my favorite places, I got the Noodle World Tom Yum Noodles and a Thai Fried Rice for lunch tomorrow! It was great catching up! I also was able to catch up with Jenn in Santa Monica after my nice brisk walk around her neighborhood in the dark! A busy week is coming, yet I have no time to waste, as the countdown to New York has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment