~:[Day 41]:~ Catching My Eye
These flowers caught my eye today while I was at the Towne Center with my team. I'm not sure if I have seen these flowers before, but they looked quite nice, especially from a distance. I guess it was a great way to unwind after a long week and before a week-long trip to DC/NC. Boba, Basketball, Track & Claim Jumpers :) The only downer on the day is when the security officer at the Towne Center told me to move our students to the patio, even though they were sitting on the bench and not blocking a walkway (we even had a lot less athletes than normal). While there were some boppers that needed to be dealt with, I felt bad for my athletes since they did nothing wrong and were supporting the city by buying from Cerritos businesses. While I do not want to, maybe I should take our few hundred of dollars a week of business elsewhere.
These flowers caught my eye today while I was at the Towne Center with my team. I'm not sure if I have seen these flowers before, but they looked quite nice, especially from a distance. I guess it was a great way to unwind after a long week and before a week-long trip to DC/NC. Boba, Basketball, Track & Claim Jumpers :) The only downer on the day is when the security officer at the Towne Center told me to move our students to the patio, even though they were sitting on the bench and not blocking a walkway (we even had a lot less athletes than normal). While there were some boppers that needed to be dealt with, I felt bad for my athletes since they did nothing wrong and were supporting the city by buying from Cerritos businesses. While I do not want to, maybe I should take our few hundred of dollars a week of business elsewhere.


No comments:
Post a Comment