Wednesday, February 1, 2012

~:[Day 32]:~ Hungry Hungry Hippo

~:[Day 32]:~ Hungry Hungry Hippo
First off, to clarify, I am not calling Dylan fat! However, Damon, you better feed him because I'm not sure if a steady diet of dress shirts is going to keep Dylan satisfied forever! I got to see Dylan today at the basketball games. It's been awhile since I have seen him, so it ended up being the nice part of my day. It also reminded me of my massive lunch/dinner including hot and sour soup, fried rice and salt and pepper shrimp! Yum! We lost our game today against Bellflower, however, were down two starters including our leading scorer. We played a good game, but had our smallest lineup (maybe in school history) with no one over 5' 10" or so. We hung tough and kept the scoring down to keep ourselves in the game, but fell short. I guess the bright side of the day is that the girls won (they looked awesome) and so did the Clippers (for the first time in Utah in nine years and for just the second time ever in Salt Lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment