Saturday, February 18, 2012

~:[Day 49]:~ Kabobin' in Durham

~:[Day 49]:~ Kabobin' in Durham
Today was a fairly uneventful day. After waking up and spend a few hours trying to send in my papers for NHSMUN, I ate at the conference luncheon (free lunch, yum!) and then went through the committees. Our delegates have been doing very well and have maintained their substantive ways. I am hoping it doesn't work against them. In any case, I headed to Ninth Street to pick up some Duke gear for a few students and the day ended with dinner at Mediterra, so delicious! While I couldn't understand the lady taking my order, I ended up with chicken and lamb and the sauce they gave me, was quite amazing! After walking back, I went back to my room to pack up while the students hit up the social. Hopefully, they had a good time, but since I emphasized packing, I haven't asked them about it. I don't think I should anyway. It's my last night in Durham, but of course, far from my last trip of the year. Welcome to travel season!

No comments:

Post a Comment