Thursday, July 2, 2009

Rules of Engagement

I went to the restroom tonight and I thought of the rules of engagement when using the restroom in the gentlemen's half. I know, it sounds weird, especially to the ladies, however, these rules are very true :) Some of them are to make things less awkward and the others are pet peeves.

Equally space yourself out with one urinal between each person until you can no longer do this when there are no dividers between urinals.

After you get into position, look straight against the wall. At no time should you look to the side and ESPECIALLY not to the side and down.

Hit your targets please. If using the stall, put the seat up for a #1 and back down when you're done. Clean up your mess :P

When completed, be sure to shake it out, however, do not do it excessively.

When waiting, try not to stand to close to someone who is using the urinal. [I had someone do that to me today and they were just texting and not waiting for the restroom, ewww]

If someone accidentally let's one go, please try not to laugh, as funny as it may be :)

Try not to let one go.

WASH YOUR HANDS! Ugh, it's so sick when you don't wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment