~:[Day 198]:~ Farewell Hair, A Fresh New Start
I forgot to take a picture, but I finally got a hair cut and my head feels so free. My hair got so long, I went to a front wave since my hair would no longer stand up with gel in it :) ... I thought maybe it would bring me new luck of some sort, but it didn't ... today, I had so much work to finish and was able to finish it! Yahoooooo! After doing so, I headed to the gym to play in the game, which I survived. Despite struggle with only success getting a few rebounds and loose balls, I did walk out of the gym healthy, which is all that matters. I had a great dinner that was mighty delicious and then finished more work that I didn't need to until later. Tomorrow is another fun filled day and I am excited! Oh, BTW, happy birthday Andrew (for real today)!


No comments:
Post a Comment