~:[CH2 - Day 303]:~ Double Trouble
It's not often you get to celebrate a perfect day, but when you do, you should cherish it. Today wrapped up an excellent season with many accomplishments. We had twelve athletes finish in the top ten (pictured above - I wish I had a picture of the full varsity team) and also had 15 all-league athletes including nine on the first team, two on the second team and three honorable all-league members. We had the first full division sweep in cluster history and the first varsity sweep since my senior year. While it was not always pleasant, this team has made this ride exceptional and I enjoyed this large mass of athletes both new and returning. It's hard to say goodbye to the whole group, but tomorrow we begin a new journey ... the postseason.
http://www.presstelegram.com/sports/20131030/cerritos-sweeps-suburban-cross-country-titles
http://www.prepcaltrack.com/2013/10/30/suburban-lg-finals-ss-cerritos-sweeps-team-titles-huerta-keeps-la-miradas-individual-streak-intact/
http://www.loscerritosnews.net/2013/10/31/news-and-notes-from-press-row-cerritos-harriers-dominate-suburban-league-finals-with-lopsided-victories/
http://www.loscerritosnews.net/2013/10/31/news-and-notes-from-press-row-cerritos-harriers-dominate-suburban-league-finals-with-lopsided-victories/


No comments:
Post a Comment