~:[CH5 - Day 152]: ~ A Special Close Encounter
I got my fortune and it said, you will experience a special close encounter or something along those lines. Thinking about this, maybe my lunch was where this encounter would be. As we talked, I began to see even more of the challenges that life provides and what we must do in order to ensure that we can rise above these challenges. I've always believed that we are only given challenges that we can overcome and the tougher the challenges we overcome, the stronger we will be as long as we learn from the experiences we had. As we talking about the ups and downs of life, it really reached me in a way that continued to keep my thought process going through the day. I ran a number of errands through the day and even had to head back to Costco. I was pretty tired, but I kept pushing through. I worked on the video a bit more before heading to Senior Awards Night and it was great to see some of my students honored for their excellence including a number receiving life passes and the highest honor, Escudo de Oro. I went home to finish up the video, but realized even more that life is going to stress you out, you're going to busy and sometimes, you're going to feel as if you just want to quit, but that is the beauty of life, because at some point, with the right mindset and assistance from those around you, you will overcome these challenges and have that special encounter that was promised in your future ... an encounter with the you that has always be waiting to be discovered who is capable of things greater than you could have ever imagined. No matter how dire your situation, know that you can overcome and when you finally reach that peak, the feeling is something that you may have simply dreamed of, but was waiting for you to realize it for all these years.


No comments:
Post a Comment