
~:[CH10 - Day 213]:~ Screen Time
There are a few video projects I need to work on and today I spent the day working on one. I had issues with balancing the colors since I made the mistake of using a range of cameras, but overall, I thought that I would be good on clips as I went through it. While I will finish later this week, it ended up being a day of screen time between this, some paperwork and of course the Olympics. Being behind a computer was the theme of 2020-2021, however, it's nice to get back to it every once in awhile after trying to stay away as much as possible. As much as we had an overdose of technology during the pandemic, we can also discover how necessary it is to what we do. I will have a few long days in front of the computer the next few weeks, but at the same time, that means productivity is probably headed my way as well and for that I am excited.

No comments:
Post a Comment