I went into the Vegas weekend unsure if I should be going as I needed a few days to rest and catch up on some work that needed to be completed, yet I left confident that it was well worth the long nights I would have to put in this week.
Andrew is quoted as saying that this trip would give the Hangover a run for it's money. It just might. In fact, I may use my editing skills to make a movie in this epic trip ... the ups, the downs, and the plain right UGLY/DISGUSTING, yet strangely exhilarating and hilarious!
From the wandering through Encore avoiding all the security guards who probably were annoyed by our group that grew from 20 to 50 pretty quickly, the casualty that was known as a canon digital elph, the remains of Ty that I happened to walk through ... to the sighting of Paris Hilton, only by Dexter :P ... to the great memories of dancing until the last note of the final song ... no one else could hang, the spa dance, the party bus, the buffets, Kat (enough said), playing battleship/craps/blackjack w/Dan/roulette and a combination of the first two at the M, McDonalds after XS for breakfast, and who can forget the EPIC upside-down slide down the pole by Andrew himself who awed even the bouncer who must have seen hundred of strange things, yet nothing like that! ... it ended up being a trip to remember. I would say though that it would not be possible without the company of some friends and strangers who became friends so quickly!
I appreciate that we were befriended so quickly and I hope that this is not the end of the road of our wonderful memories together. While 50 is not the number I left connected two, it's always quality connections rather than quantity! Let's make sure they stay quality!
Thanks to our organizers of the trip and supplies (Andrew), the clubs (Kat), the bus (Ty), to the drivers, the instigators, the party animals, the chill ones, the battleship crew, the great dance partners who did not run away from my hyperactive dancing style and of course to the one who save my life from a 7' monster :P ... there will be so many moments that will become classic memories and maybe a few that will make page 45 of my book :) Keep an eye out for that, however, until then I say, it's time to head back into reality and get some work done!
Farewell Memorial Weekend 2010, yet hello to all the products of it! While we may have sunk each others' battleships, there is no way anyone can sink what we gained from this trip :)
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment