Thursday, April 19, 2012

~:[Day 111]:~ Last Rights Meal

~:[Day 111]:~ Last Rights Meal
After our meet today, I grabbed my last meal before the big race. I know it will be a tough day for us all and I just hope we can successfully maneuver our way to the wonderful finish line in San Diego to enjoy the sun, the surf, and of course, the sleep! Since our class was holding a fundraiser at Rubio's, I scarfed down a shrimp taco and of course a milk tea boba with egg pudding! Today was quite the rough day, but I am proud of all of my teams for such a valiant effort today! If you do not hear from me, I am probably passed out somewhere near Escondido or Torrey Pines. Please call for help :) especially on my second leg which has close to a 1,000 foot elevation gain. Ugh! Nightmares tonight! See you in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment