Friday, April 27, 2012

~:[Day 119]:~ Zombieland

The whole day was geared to preparing for this moment, the basketball banquet. In fact, I've been preparing for almost two weeks now. It's not like the cross country banquet, where I am responsible for everything, just the video. Then why, you might ask, did it take you two weeks to prepare? Compiling and transferring over twenty games of footage some with two camera angles into a fifteen minute compilation. Converting the footage took 3-4 days and for some odd reason, transferring the footage from my normal computer to my mac book took 3-4 days as well, crazy no??? My three days of editing had me trying my best to stay awake and finally I pulled off a 45 hour day with a 20 minute nap to get the video completed. Extraordinary? Unfortunately not, but it turned out well and I am looking forward to sleeping in ... unfortunately with MUN Saturday, tonight is not the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment