~:[CH7 - Day 158]:~ I Got 99 Excuses ...
I got 99 excuses, but not a good one. I think it's interesting when you fail to take care of something or do something, you look like this picture and you throw out an excuse. I am late because ... I forgot because ... on a day filled with wonderful moments and a whole lot of work and stress, I tried my best not to dish out those excuses. Rather than make excuses, I am going to try to find a better way to make things work. I need to organize, I need to clean, I need to sleep, I need ... the list goes on. Regardless, when you disallow yourself the excuses, then you may have a better chance at making sure you plan accordingly. I need to leave 10 minutes earlier, I need to not make so many plans, I need to ... those 99 excuses are of no use anymore. Don't worry, I am not sad or depressed, but just using the end of the year to figure out how to make things more efficient. As I hit the midnight hour, I knew that when someone asked me how many hours I slept last night, I couldn't give them an answer since it would be less than one. Regardless, I promised to do certain things and I am going to get them done even if means another sleepless night. I am pretty excited, as my to-do list has shrunk significantly and while I still have two music videos to make for Monday, I feel a bit of that stress being lifted off my shoulders. I will find a way to recharge this weekend and have the energy to get through these last few days, so I follow through on what I need to do, one of which is sleep. Wish me luck as I try to survive the night and tomorrow, but I know one thing's for sure, not finishing is not an option, as I got no time for any excuses. Let's do this!


No comments:
Post a Comment