Friday, June 29, 2018

~:[CH7 - Day 180]:~ Beyond Belief

~:[CH7 - Day 180]:~ Beyond Belief
No pictures could really describe the installation, much like no pictures can truly capture the essence of a day. Pictures can speak a thousand words, but what does that mean when there are probably millions spoken? I tried to keep my expectations low, since based on what I saw (incredible as it was), there were two amazing places, but this experience was like no other and I fell in love with it all. The interactivity, the designs, and the creativity was quite impressive. If I had the chance to visit this place solo (or with less people), it would be even more spectacular. Regardless, there are endless rooms that are hidden and every time we thought we hit the end, we found another room to explore and even when we went back to the same room, it was different than before. I'm actually going to go back once more to the exhibit, however, no matter how many times I visit, I won't be able to capture what it was like to be here. As I was exhausted from transferring from Seoul this morning, I pushed through the day, caught up with some friends and even did a little work and no picture could capture how great this first day back in Tokyo was. Yes, it was definitely beyond belief, as somehow, I was transported into the imaginary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment