Wednesday, April 3, 2019

~:[CH8 - Day 93]:~ Still Frame

~:[CH8 - Day 93]:~ Still Frame
I think that photography is awesome because it can capture moments that the mind cannot always remember. While I have a fairly vivid "moments memory" where I can recall certain moments in my life in great detail, I also can forget just as easily and it's photographs that help me remember. While I despise picture day because of how tedious it is and how it can be a waste of a practice, it also allows me to capture that still frame within my life. There are over 30 millions seconds in a year, which means there are over 90 million still frames within our lives. How many of those will we remember? While it would be cool if we could remember them all, for now, I will cherish those that i have been able to capture, as I can use my "moments memory" to help find the frame to start at. By day's end, I was truly exhausted, however, the energy spent ended up being worth it, as the 1,200 photos I took between picture day and prom premier would be place in my still frame vault of memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment