~:[CH8 - Day 102]:~ The Same Story
If my life was a book, the story would stay the same. We arrived in a new league, but my role was exactly the same. Printing papers and going through the process of organizing and planning. I'm never really sure if I am a teacher, an event coordinator, an editor, etc. I guess my experience as a coach, my degree as an artist, and my credential as a teacher all come together to allow me to do all that I do, but funny thing is how cyclical it all is. As we plan for another league, the process of going over events and trying to organize it all seemed all too familiar. While the drama and a lot of the hassle from the old league disappeared, it seemed so routine. The pages of this program brings back memories of all the league finals of the past and my hope is that I can get through this without a hitch. I love league finals, but also don't look forward to all the extra work coming my way. Yes, it's the same old story, but it doesn't mean it's a bad thing.


No comments:
Post a Comment