~:[CH8 - Day 99]:~ I'm Not Joking, Really
I always wondered by I didn't become an actor. Sometimes I play a role so well that I fool myself. It even left people wondering if I am joking or not. I actually love this shirt and it describes me perfectly. There were a handful of amazing people who thinking highly of me, but most say this shirt fits me well :D One of the things that MUN taught me to do well is to allow me to adapt to my environment, even if it was not my natural state. I can be welcoming, relaxed, profession, and free spirited. In actuality, I rather be sitting at home in a quiet corner editing, behind the scenes taking photos, or in my room journaling. Yes, I love that introverted life and every day is requires so much energy for me to play the role. Sometimes when I am quiet people wonder if something is wrong, but the reality is that it's actually just me. By day's end, I'm often mentally exhausted, but slowly I've learned to re-energize myself by doing the things I love to do, which includes my daily block. I become chatty when nervous, I talk when needed, but the reality is, to describe me, not many would be able to do so. I actually love that bit of mystery, as it plays to my advantage and leaves people wondering, am I joking or not? All I know is that the majority of people will truly never know.


No comments:
Post a Comment