~:[CH8 - Day 92]:~ Those Moments Meant for Smiles
I ran around today; literally. My body wasn't ready for the shock of my sprint around the track in khakis and a button up. I felt miserable for a bit and would soon have to bounce from place to place trying to do all I wanted to do. With a tighter schedule in the day, it meant that it would be a full day with a load of work to do when I got home as well. As overwhelming as the day was, the feeling of accomplishment and the uplifting moments of reconnecting with people give you those very moments in your life that you're meant to smile. The past are moments for you the reflect on, but truly the present in itself is both an object and a description of what this moment is. Even if these few hours I take out of my day mean less time for me to work, it's a worth sacrifice for quality time with those who make life precious. I kept thinking through the night that I am truly blessed to have spent so many great moments with family, friends, colleagues, and students who all gave me a reason to smile. Tonight was no different. I could have easily allowed the struggles of recovering from a measly sprint, but instead I found a number of reasons to smile. By midnight, my video was complete, my list of tasks for the day were done, and all I had to do was think back on the day and reflect on it all and I ended up doing it with a smile. Sometime you step forward not knowing where you're going or why you're doing it, but do we always need to know where we are going or why? Sometimes when we take that step forward, we find moment that stick with us for awhile or help us rekindle our past. Regardless of what it was, today was one that I put in my treasure trove of memories, all of which were moments meant for smiles. 대박


No comments:
Post a Comment