~:[CH8 - Day 91]:~ The Right Match
In life, we are always searching for the things that match us. The right schools, the right person, the right career, etc. Do you know the feeling when you find that match? It's truly incredible to have that feel and most days I find that feeling when I work with these students. I may be lying if I said EVERY day, but even on an off day, I am still grateful for the opportunity that I have. Today, as a few of my athletes match, it reminded me of how lucky I am to have matched with so many things in my life. I always say that life is unpredictable, but what is predictable is that life will give you opportunities to find that match if you keep your eyes open. Today, we were all in sync and truly in each other, we simply found the right match. That's no joke.


No comments:
Post a Comment