Tuesday, March 31, 2020

~:[CH9 - Day 91]:~ Ahead

~:[CH9 - Day 91]:~ Ahead
Many of us feel this darkness. It's a difficult time. As while life goes on, it's not the same. The truth is, it will never be the same. Life will be forever changed, but it's our choice as to what the change looks like. We stand in the darkness, for some of us alone, however, it doesn't mean that we are lost. We can make it through these difficult times and the light for us is ahead. Many of us have done our deed and have been locked away for three weeks or more. For that, many people are grateful and may have been saved. I know that it may have taken a toll on your job, your financial stability, your health, your relationships and most importantly on you, but remember, that you are strong and you will find a way to pick yourself up and march ahead. You will take that change and make it your own. Where there is darkness, there is also light and once you see that light, it will shine greater than it has ever before. At times I felt tired, I felt lost, but I also knew that it would not last forever and that we will make it through. Keep the faith and know that we can, scratch that, we will win this. <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment