Saturday, August 1, 2020

~:[CH9 - Day 214]:~ Dish It Out

~:[CH9 - Day 214]:~ Dish It Out
I go grocery shopping every two weeks. Towards the end of those two weeks, it gets a little tough as I'm trying to figure out how to use the last of the food. I ended up with a nice mix of bell peppers and sausage for dinner. It wasn't anything fancy, but good enough to satisfy my hunger. I realized how lucky I am though to be able to put food on the table. For many, these months have been an amazing challenge and I just am hoping that everyone gets the assistance that they need. I have been glad to be able to work with people and do what I can and glad that others have offered their help to raise spirits. These are the times when we realize that we can help each other even if we don't have a dime to our name. Whether providing mental support, running an errand or delivering groceries, by doing just a little, we're able to do a whole lot. I didn't have much in the fridge, but I was able to dish out this meal and I hope that with the resources we have, we can continue to live with minimal struggle. We'll have our ups and downs, but in the end, I know we'll figure out just want we need with the help of those around us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment