Monday, August 31, 2020

~:[CH9 - Day 244]:~ Quit Playing Games

~:[CH9 - Day 244]:~ Quit Playing Games
We kicked off another week of virtual learning. The classes are a bit quiet, but in my classes, they're going to have to speak at least a bit. So far, they're doing a great job. A few days ago, I was able to stop at the park and so I decided to take this photo with my mega. The new release hasn't been too impressive as the setup wasn't the most enticing. Still, you join in and play. However, while these games are fun, it's only a distraction from all that is going on around us. One day, I'll be able to roam around like I did before not worry about a thing, but for now, I get these momentary escapes. The title I used reminds me of the song from the Backstreet Boys and I truly wish that the world will stop playing games with my heart and so we can find a way back to normalcy. Regardless, find the things you enjoy to do and find a way to enjoy them in moderation. We all need moments like these to take our minds off of all that is going on around us. Instead of quitting those games, play them if it means you'll feel better at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment