Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ahhhhhh ... the finish line is near :)

I guess whenever I reach the finish line, the "race" always starts again, however, I am close!

I cannot believe that I have been SO busy this year (2010). With all the miles I logged, the homework I have had to do, the grading, the planning, the meets and practices, pweh! It's been a handful, but I guess it's been memorable!

Clippers split the season series with the Lakers and just days before, I had 2nd row tickets in section 101, CENTER COURT! :) Although they got whooped by Dallas, those seats were amazing!

In any case, a few more days of editing and they'll be a little more light at the end of that tunnel calling my name! BTW, I think May 2009 was the last month I spent every night at home during the month. Living out of a suitcase :P

Here's to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment