Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Break

It's amazing that this spring break has finally come to an end. Over the break, I was a bit busier than I may have wanted to be and did not enough time to do all the work that I had to do, however, I guess I had enough time to finish my coursework and some of the other errands I needed to finish. I still have two weeks of video editing ahead and a bunch of grading. Good luck to me :) Here's a recap of my week.
thursday - love was in the air as we defeated mayfair for the first time in years on the girls varsity level 69-67. we also took home victory in the bfs and gfs divisions.

friday - we spent the day and night at the trabuco hills invitational. prs galore!

saturday - i went down to sd to celebrate a friend's birthday, however, before that, i had some fun with the cousins! day before easter in san diego!
sunday - with some shaking, rattling, and rolling, makoa enjoyed his easter as we rocked out together during the earthquake outdoors.
monday - how to train your dragon ~ so great :)
tuesday - the clippers girls made the dons' classic classic :)
wednesday - marked the annual spring break bonfire! 30+, not bad!
thursday - ucla fight fight fight! noodle planet and she's out of my league :)
friday - prom site touring at the globe theater at universal. great photo shoot!
saturday am - celebrate grace's birthday at ihop! :)
saturday pm - the warrior dash proved epic and even more obstacles with one barrel :) ... who was the ultimate warrior? i only did the course once, haha, so not me! janie monica brenda andrew and kat ~ good times with my party ipod mix.

sunday - homework day! after a day with the masters, i was able to finish off my portfolio and my last papers including my psychology homework week 6.
monday - tomorrow will officially end my spring break festivities with section 101 row 2 seats to the clippers vs mavericks game! yahoo!
farewell spring break! hello almost two months without a break :(

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun spring break indeed!! :) Great pictures as always.

    ReplyDelete