Monday, April 5, 2010

A Day of Renewal

Easter is such as important celebration in the Christian faith and I hope that it becomes an important celebration in my life as well. I'm not saying that I do not celebrate Easter, rather, I am saying that I feel determined to move on from all that's been holding me back so I can break free into a state of renewal.

Most people probably have no clue what I am talking about, but for some reason on this day, I dedicated myself to take the first step towards this process of renewal. With most goals, the reality is that you will never leave behind everything you wish to in one single moment, however, I am going to try and take that first step towards progress, something that I have not done for many years. I hope to take a step back towards the path from which I diverged in hopes that I can find my way back to the things that I love.

Ultimately, I'm not looking to gain anything from anyone except myself and from myself, I'm just looking for the satisfaction of knowing that I can overcome :)

Happy Easter to one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment