Monday, September 2, 2013

~:[CH2 - Day 245]:~ I Don't Care

~:[CH2 - Day 245]:~ I Don't Care
It doesn't really match, but I don't care (I'm probably going with a different shirt anyway). Today is the last day of summer, but I don't care. Tomorrow, I begin school and while I have just done what is necessary to be prepared, I feel ready for the year to start. Having a summer is great, but most people aren't off of work anyway, so even with a summer, while I have more to do, I tend to do the same, if not more, when school is in session. With our final summer practice, a trip to eat pho, a little time watching TV, prepping for Cow Run, cleaning, caught the Angels on the tube grabbing another win (a little too late?), eating a delicious dinner with my family made better with a side of blue fin caught by Adam (thanks for the gift), and a late night outing, I think I am ready for the year to start in high gear. The school year begins tomorrow, but I don't mind because it also means that racing season is upon us.

No comments:

Post a Comment