~:[CH2 - Day 253]:~ Hot Stuff
It was nice to have a cooler day today, but the stress level was still high. My search yielded no results and ultimately, I will have to face the fact that they may be gone and lost. Regardless, the day must go on and my day consisted of analyzing blue prints of our new track, catching up with a friend, pre-meet practice, more searching, packing medals to ship, and finally, a delicious dinner at Yojie's. Strangely enough, today was the coldest day in quite some time and the hot food was perfect for this day. While many things may have seemed wrong, I feel that progress is being made elsewhere and I guess, ultimately, the bright side can lighten up even the darkest of situations. I'm praying for a miracle, but if not, at least I had all of this.


No comments:
Post a Comment