~:[CH2 - Day 266]:~ Let's Play Ball
Coming back to work on a Monday after flying in late is definitely rough, but it was nice to see my students and team again after a short layoff. It's always disorienting, but ultimately, I was able to make my way through the day. The run was a little tough with the temperatures spiking and not everyone running or doing what they needed too during their four day stretch of "two days on your own" workout time. Regardless, I feel that we should be ready for what is ahead of us. After practice, I darted to Angels Stadium (not forgetting to pickup a quick treat at Tapioca Express) to watch the Angels vs the A's. Unfortunately, we lost, but the seats, the temperatures, the food, and the company were all amazing! Despite the loss, the game was fairly entertaining with a high score that was nothing like the last game I went to. Plus, the seats were super close! In the end, I survived the day, but it wasn't long after I got home that I found the last letter of the alphabet, the ZZZZZZZs.


No comments:
Post a Comment