~:[CH4 - Day 1]:~ Starting Fresh
It was the first of 2015 and I starting working on what I needed to after waking up without an alarm. It's always great to sleep in after a late night. After a number of messages, I ended up hanging out with some good friends, Andrew and Victor. I haven't been very good at keeping up with them and so it was nice to sit down and catch up. I hit up Bulgogi House with them and the quality of meat wasn't too bad. There are a few things we ordered that I won't order again, but I was fairly satisfied with the experience. We took a picture before we left, but we were freezing so much, we tried to do it as quickly as possible. So my new year resolution? It's simply to be better ... to be a better friend, family member, colleague, to be better at fulfilling my promises, to be better at staying in shape, and to be better at anything else that comes my way. I think it's a good approach for anyone looking to make a resolution ... just try to be the better at everything anytime you try to do it. In any case, here's to a great 2015! I hope you all enjoy the year and make the most of it!


No comments:
Post a Comment