~:[Spotlight]:~ Jamie Young
The best people in the world are those who can make a rainy day seem spectacular and can make the most of any moment, even when things are not going so well. Jamie has always been one of those bright spots in my life, because she always knows how to appreciate all that life has to offer and to make the most of the time we have. You've always had the biggest heart and have done so much to help others and make sure that those around you are taken care of before you focus on yourself. Since I met here, I feel as if she has continuously inspired me to become a better person by showing me just how to appreciate all that I have. We've had so many adventures that I will never forget and her craziness just adds to the fun. In all parts of the US, we've enjoyed the adventures of going from place to place, eating all the delicious food the world has to offer, enjoying the peace of the ocean, running through all parts of Disneyland, and yes, even learning how to navigate the subways of New York with over forty student alone, as I lounged in the lobby of the hotel. You deserve your moment in the spotlight, as through it all, you've kept your smile, your positive attitude, and have always been a great Yoshinoya-lunch friend who is always down for an adventure, waiting with a bag of snacks. I hope this world has many more adventures in store for us, but regardless, I am thankful for all the ones we have already had.
*****
*****
The
spotlight is a column that will highlight at least one person every
week who deserves all the gratitude in the world for what they do. While
the individual may never make the headline news, they are the type of
person that deserve their moment in the spotlight.

No comments:
Post a Comment