~:[CH8 - Day 285]:~ Wrapping It Up
The best feeling in the world, is when you reach the end of a string of projects. Right when I got back from Asia, I had to plan for the summer then Mammoth, then Cow Run, and finally the conference. I love the feeling after each of these events, as you feel relieved and you've wrapped it all up - successfully. Today was the finale in a string of events and while there are things here and there to plan, this was the last major event I am directly in charge of for about seven weeks. This year was a little strange as we cleaned up so quickly and I even had time to pop into a picture or two. For the first time ever, I brought all my coolers home and the campus seemed really clean when I left, as I did a few rounds around campus with students to pick up things here and there. I was proud to see how well my freshmen did and similarly proud to see the growth of my sophomores. However, at the end of the day, there were many things to be joyful about and even more things to be looking forward to. On that note, I guess I can say, that's a wrap!


No comments:
Post a Comment