Tuesday, October 22, 2019

~:[CH8 - Day 295]:~ Battling the Heat

~:[CH8 - Day 295]:~ Battling the Heat
I always felt like the weather was a great parallel for life. It can get challenging and it will force you to change what you do and how you do it, but you can always find a way to get what you need despite the heat. You need to come more prepared, more focused, and ready to get a little uncomfortable. While we cut back our workout because of the heat, the athletes showed themselves and battled through the conditions. Life is not easy and thus, every day they face, isn't going to be comfortable. I like it when athletes can face these conditions in practice, so they can be ready for it in the race. Similarly, when these students face obstacles early on, I like it, so they know how to navigate it all when they grow up. I hope the weather changes soon, but for now, I guess we will keep battling the heat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment