Things just fell into place and everything felt in sync. There aren't many moments where you feel like this, but today, things just seemed to work The day went smoothly, I got going when I needed to, ran a few errands and got to where I was going on time. I helped with setup a bit before heading to the stage, I was able to capture some great shots, but when they moved to the final group, there was a bit of a hiccup and I got pushed out of the way. Regardless, I figured it out after I gathered myself and discovered a new plan. Having your life in sync isn't always about doing things properly, but also about trying to figure out how to adapt and adjust to get yourself headed in the right direction. Today, I got knocked off course despite feeling like it was smooth sailing only to find my way back to that comfortable path. I closed out the night chatting and enjoying catching up with everyone as today was definitely life in sync.
-14a.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment