Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cleaning the Past

Cleaning brings back so many memories as you come across memorabilia, pictures, and more that really bring you back in time. It was great to reminisce about the past and really makes you think about how very little has changed and how much has changed over the course of the last ten, fifteen and twenty years.

It can be sad to think about how much time has passed, however, I guess I also get to think about how much I have done within the time that I have had. I guess you don't really think about enjoying life as much as you can until it's too late.

Well I guess if I want to live my life with no regrets, I have to step out on a limb and make sure that I try my best to let nothing pass me by. Sometimes I can be a pushover, slacker or just timid, allowing things and opportunities pass me by and as my mid-year resolution, I'll do my best to make sure that is not the case.

As good as things are, I know great, grand and gradiose await me. Have you let things better than just mediocre pass you by? Then join me on my quest to really explore what more lies out there, somewhere out there ...

So as I clean out the old and bring in the new, I guess it's a good time to throw out the old me, or at least the parts of me I don't like as much, and bring in a new, repolished me, in hopes that it will help me find what is grandiose!

somewhere, out there
beneath the clear moonlight
lies an opportunity
that is for me, just right

somewhere, out there
i know i'll find what's true
someone's looking for me
and that someone could be you

somewhere, out there
i'll let no chance pass me by
because I want to live with no regrets
until the day I die ...

jason
5/31/09, 11:44pm

No comments:

Post a Comment