I walked by this sign the other day and was thinking, can people really share a common space while respecting others?
I would hope that people could do such a thing, however, I am reminded each day of how people do not respect the feelings of others and keep them in consideration when they take action.
At the movies the other day, a couple was talking for at least an hour of a movie I was watching. Quite annoying! Then, as usual, a car pulls out of their stall despite the fact that you are half way out of your own stall already. There are so many examples of when people are so inconsiderate and fail to think of others. However, what about all those who have shared this path?
I get so frustrated at those who fail to share the path, that I miss my opportunities to thank those who have take the opportunity to share the road on which we travel. They've taken me and everyone else into consideration and allowed this experience to be shared. It's incredible and I want to thank each person who has sacrificed in order to allow others to have a similar experience as they have had.
Let's all make the extra effort and share our own paths, so that we may influence those around you to do the same.
I would hope that people could do such a thing, however, I am reminded each day of how people do not respect the feelings of others and keep them in consideration when they take action.
At the movies the other day, a couple was talking for at least an hour of a movie I was watching. Quite annoying! Then, as usual, a car pulls out of their stall despite the fact that you are half way out of your own stall already. There are so many examples of when people are so inconsiderate and fail to think of others. However, what about all those who have shared this path?
I get so frustrated at those who fail to share the path, that I miss my opportunities to thank those who have take the opportunity to share the road on which we travel. They've taken me and everyone else into consideration and allowed this experience to be shared. It's incredible and I want to thank each person who has sacrificed in order to allow others to have a similar experience as they have had.
Let's all make the extra effort and share our own paths, so that we may influence those around you to do the same.
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment