Lucky (Edits by Jason Watanabe)
Original by Jason Mraz featuring Colbie Caillat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iraoHE6JlY
Walk right with me
I will guide you
Across the country
Across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying
Sometimes I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper straight to me
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard
I'm lucky that I have you as my friend
Lucky to have connected with you again
Lucky that you're coming home again
Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
They don't know how I missed you
And how it hurt me so
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had just one more day
I'll be here for you I promise you, I will
I'm lucky that I have you as my friend
Lucky to have connected with you again
Lucky that you're coming home again
Lucky we're alike in many ways
Lucky to have walked straight in your way
Lucky to talk to you each day
And so I'm walking through the street
To the corner where we'll meet
You'll hear the music fill the air
I'll pick a flower for your hair
A simple pleasure, we can share
Move so pretty, you set me free
As the world keeps spinning round
You make me feel so whole right now
I'm lucky that I have you as my friend
Lucky to have connected with you again
Lucky that you're coming home again
Lucky we're alike in many ways
Lucky to have walked straight in your way
Lucky to talk to you each day
Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooooh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Jason
5/19/09, 7:01am
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment