Friday, February 19, 2010

Miles of Travels

I must be a traveling man because after this month, I will average approximately 200 miles per day of traveling, which is quite the trek. I guess when you average it out over the course of the year it won't be too bad, however, I never realized how many miles I traveled until I began logging the miles this year. Exciting isn't it?

In any case, 2010 will be the year in which I log the most travel miles in a year (I think), so let's see how high this number gets!

Airline & Airport Transfer Miles
New York (January) - 5,660
Carlsbad (January) - 143
Washington, DC (February) - 5,385
San Francisco (February) - 812

Trips - Logged Miles in 2010 (2/22/10) - 12,000

It's a wonder how the total was even.

Upcoming
New York (March) - 5,660

No comments:

Post a Comment