Friday, May 4, 2012

~:[Day 126]:~ A Marathon of a Day

~:[Day 126]:~ A Marathon of a Day
I may not have had many classes today, but it ended up being one of the longest days I have had. After using the morning to finish off paperwork for the meet, I went to school, then the swap meet to prep for a special Cinco de Mayo celebration. After that, I headed to La Mirada with my team for the Suburban League Championships. After field events, we found out that a cable had gone bad in the finish line camera, so our start was delayed for about 45 minutes. In the end, we got out of there by almost 9pm and I still had to complete the CIF entries before the 11:59pm deadline. Fortunately, I completed it and the marathon of a day was over :) We had a good number of CIF qualifiers and some good performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment