Tuesday, May 29, 2012

~:[Day 151]:~ Like the King I am Not

~:[Day 151]:~ Like the King I am Not
I may not be a king, but my athletes make me feel as if I am one on a daily basis. I was so happy to be surprised with a cupcake and a candle today at school with many others sending their wishes of belated birthdays. The birthday card made by the little sister of the same athlete made it even more special! Us educators are so lucky to have such great interaction with the students and I know it's always a reward, even on just a regular day. While I may not always show it, I really appreciate all the hard work and dedication all you students put in! I guess this is directed towards the alumni since my students can't read this ... maybe on the blog :P

No comments:

Post a Comment