~:[Day 146]:~ Mayoral
Today, I forgot my phone at home and it was so liberating. Not having to worry about any message that came in was heavenly. Unfortunately, I went to retrieve it when I stopped by home on my break and there it was once again, lurking and waiting for me to use it! After the day was over, I headed to the Cerritos city council meeting where our Nationals MUN team received the mayoral proclamation from the city for our performance at the National High School MUN Conference! I am always so proud of each group that works so hard for this conference. It's moments like these that remind me just how lucky I am to have students who work so hard and also how lucky I am to have people who support me along the way! Two of my closest friends went with me on this trip and we had an all-star chaperone team with my cousin Marcus, alumni Victoria, and super staffer Julie! To top it off, we ended with a wonderful dinner at BJs that was the perfect topping to the day!

No comments:
Post a Comment