Sunday, May 20, 2012

~:[Day 142]:~ Moments in Life

~:[Day 142]:~ Moments in Life
Life is full of so many amazing moments that you just have to take in. I was able to capture a few of those moments today as I toured the San Diego Zoo Safari Park with my friends for Selena and Jamie's Half Birthdays. The day was so amazing, despite the heat, and I am so thankful for such wonderful friends! You just never know when a great moment will come and you always have to be prepared or when a moment will be your last (at least for now), such as at tonight's basketball game. With so much emotion, despite the loss, the fight of the team is what will really shine through. While we may not have had the success of others teams, we showed throughout this season that we are united as a team, willing to teach, willing to learn, willing to grow, not just this year, but for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment