~:[Day 163]:~ A Spin on Things
The entire day, my world has been spinning. Vertigo. Ugh, it's been a rough one, but I made it through. It was tough to get up and go today, as I headed off to a meet. I had to lay down throughout the day just to make it. Our team did well today, as we had a number of people medal, of course, I forgot to pick up their medals. The coaches also won the 4x100m in a solid time. We'll be looking forward to racing again in a few weeks. Afterwards, another trip to Senor Baja helped ease the pain. After coming home, I started to cook the food I got yesterday for today's dinner. I made two separate dishes in one ... the first dish was a bacon-wrapped shitake garlic filet with rosemary vegetables. The second was a garlic butter horseradish tenderloin with herb salad over asparagus and carrots. A delicious way to end a miserable-feeling but great day.

No comments:
Post a Comment