~:[Day 182]:~ Becoming One with the Art
After spending the morning finishing the final cleaning stages and setting up the backyard, I headed to LACMA to claim my free entry since the levitating rock went through Cerritos. I haven't been to LACMA in awhile so it definitely was a good time! Afterward, I went to Wurstkuche and ate the buffalo/beef/pork and the rattlesnake/rabbit sausage with the Belgian fries with all ten dipping sauces and white truffle oil (Bleu Cheese Walnut & Bacon, Buttermilk Ranch, Chipotle Aioli, Chipotle Ketchup, Curry Ketchup, Pesto Mayo,
Sundried Tomato Mayo, Sweet and Sassy BBQ, Tzatziki - Greek Yogurt Sauce, Thai Peanut). If I were you, I would stick to the chipotle aioli, pesto may, and chipotle ketchup. Did I mention that I also have my own art piece now? I didn't make it, it's of me! I am officially art :) Coming soon!
Sundried Tomato Mayo, Sweet and Sassy BBQ, Tzatziki - Greek Yogurt Sauce, Thai Peanut). If I were you, I would stick to the chipotle aioli, pesto may, and chipotle ketchup. Did I mention that I also have my own art piece now? I didn't make it, it's of me! I am officially art :) Coming soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment