~:[Day 167]:~ Farewell to Our Future
Every so often, I hits me of how lucky I am to teach such a fine young group of students. While some may catch major cases of senioritis, this group has been one of the hardest working groups on campus for four years, braving four to eight conferences a year across the country, collecting hundreds of documents, writing page after page of position papers and by putting themselves out their at each conference they attend. While many end up attending prestigious conferences, ultimately, it is all the work that they have put in that they will be measured by in the end and by that measurement, they are off the charts! Thank you to the underclassmen for all of your work and I look forward to what the future holds. Seniors, I appreciate all that you do. I know how hard it is to stay on task, but in the end, you fulfilled your duties and surpassed expectations and for that, I must thank you!


No comments:
Post a Comment