~:[Day 166]:~ The Finale is Near
As normal, I wish I had another week to edit the video. No matter how early I start, the story is always the same, the last minute hustle. Of course, this year, I am not editing a few hours before the banquet (I actually finished the night before). It's always so great to look back at the year in video and pictures and remember all the good times. This year, my New York trip was filled with great times as I traveled with great company, the RHSMUN trip was new and exciting, as well as the Duke trip with a number of conferences in between. Tonight we say goodbye to a group of seniors who have risen up and improved so much over their four years. Tonight will also mark the start towards the downhill roll to the finish. With one dictionary, one music video, one meeting packet, one speech, and three finals to go, I can see the light in the distance. The finale is almost here.


No comments:
Post a Comment