~:[CH3 - Day 244]:~ Years Gone By
My last day before I start with students was action packed and ended up being a lot more exciting than I had planned. With our normal Labor Day practice on the Cow Run course, we headed to grab a nice hearty breakfast. It was a great day to just sit and relax but I was on the go. I ended up going to shabu shabu with Daniel and I had not seen him in about six years or so! It was great to catch up and see what we missed over that span. It's always nice to do that. I also had some catch up later on at Jamba Juice, two in one day! Of course, it got better, because I ended up with a last minute unplanned trip to Disneyland! The lines were minimal and while it was a little crowded upon arrival, the crowds slowly dispersed as the Monday night went on. Between getting work done and meeting up with people, it was an amazing day, well, all except the part where I went to Costco and it was closed, but maybe we should save that story for another day.


No comments:
Post a Comment