Sunday, October 4, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 277]:~ Are You Crazy?


~:[CH15 - Day 277]:~ Are You Crazy?

I tried to stay indoors as much as possible today, but I knew that I would be headed out at the hottest point in the day. When I told people I was photographing an event, I kept getting, "are you crazy?" I probably am. Rain or shine, freezing or burning hot, I'll definitely be willing to do a shoot if I committed to it. If the event was going on, I'd be there. I was especially excited to go as one of the performers I work with in Japan came over. We worked on a gallery exhibit in the summer after meeting last spring. It was cool to connect again and capture her amazing performance. It was nice to catch up briefly. I loved watching everyone enjoy themselves despite the hot weather. We all dealt with the weather to have this wonderful experience and it truly was worth it. Some may have stayed home, which is their choice, but sometimes when you face the challenges, you are rewarded. Maybe I was a little crazy for not bailing on the event, but I focused on preparing myself for the weather, and ultimately left without any issue at all. Don't be afraid of challenging situations. Do what you can to prepare and then use your best judgement as your proceed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment